1. All stakeholders in the fine jewellery and gemstone industry and related sectors may join the Awards.
2. Participants may nominate their own company or another eligible company.
3. Eligible companies are allowed to enter a maximum of two (2) Award categories.
4. Submissions must include a clear timeframe. The project should have been initiated or completed within the past three (3) years, that is, from 2021 to 2023.
5. Entries must be submitted in English. Supporting materials, such as videos in other languages, should include English subtitles.
6. Submissions must be completed using the official online entry form provided by the Awards Committee. Any incomplete or late entries may be disqualified. All entries should be in by 30 April 2024.
7. All entries must adhere to ethical and legal standards, respecting intellectual property rights and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
8. The Awards Committee reserves the right to request additional information or clarification from the nominees, if needed.
9. The decision of the judging panel is final and binding. No correspondence or discussion regarding the judging process or decision will be entertained.
10. Finalists and Winners may be requested to participate in promotional activities related to the Awards, including a panel discussion series during Jewellery & Gem WORLD Hong Kong (JGW), interviews, press releases and social media campaigns.
11. By submitting an entry, nominees grant JWA/Informa Markets permission to use it for promotional, publication and publicity purposes. If photos and videos are submitted, nominees agree that JWA/Informa Markets has the right to publish/upload them without charge, while submitters retain responsibility for any copyright fees and usage rights.
12. The Awards Committee reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the rules, contains false information or is deemed inappropriate or irrelevant to the Awards’ objectives.
13. The Awards Committee reserves the right to modify or cancel any category or change the rules if circumstances require it, with prior notice to the participants.
14. Participation in the Awards implies acceptance of all rules and conditions stated by the Awards Committee.
15. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions of the Awards information, including but not limited to the Award categories and evaluation criteria, the English version shall take precedence.