JNA Awards 2013 honours jewellery industry pioneers as recipients
HONG KONG, 12 September, 2013 – Leung Sik Wah and Wallace Chan led 16 recipients of the second annual JNA Awards at a ceremony and gala dinner on September 12, 2013 attended by almost 500 industry luminaries at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Hong Kong.
Organised by JNA (Jewellery News Asia), the JNA Awards honours the innovators and leaders of the jewellery trade, and is one of the industry’s most important and much-anticipated night.
· Brand of the Year – Retail: Luk Fook Holdings (International) Ltd
· Employer of the Year: Jewelmer International Corporation and Shree Ramkrishna Exports Pvt Ltd
· E-Tailer of the Year: Plukka (HK) Ltd
· Industry Innovation of the Year – Manufacturing – Business: China Stone Ltd
· Industry Innovation of the Year – Manufacturing – Technology: Shenzhen United BlueOcean Technology Development Co Ltd
· Manufacturer of the Year – Coloured Gemstone Cutting & Polishing: China Stone Ltd
· Manufacturer of the Year – Diamond Cutting & Polishing: Shree Ramkrishna Exports Pvt Ltd
· Manufacturer of the Year – Gem-Set Jewellery: Shenzhen Xingguangda Jewellery Industrial Co Ltd
· Manufacturer of the Year – Precious Metals-Only Jewellery: 3D Kaiente Jewellery Co Ltd
· Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – India: Kiran Gems Pvt Ltd
· Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – Mainland China: ttf HAUTE JOAILLERIE
· Retailer of the Year: Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd
· Sustainability Initiative of the Year: Dharmanandan Diamonds Pvt Ltd and Pranda Group
· Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Age 40 and below): Zhou Defen, Shenzhen Yuehao Jewelry Co Ltd
“The JNA Awards 2013 continued to build off the success of last year’s inaugural edition. We remain true to our purpose of recognizing the companies and individuals who have contributed to the advancement of the industry in Asia and across the world. I am delighted that this year’s recipients reflect the qualities the JNA Awards stand for: excellence, innovation and success. Again, my warmest congratulations to all of the recipients and honourees,” said Letitia Chow, founder of JNA, Director of Business Development – Jewellery Group at UBM Asia and Chair of the JNA Awards judging panel.
Jean-Marc Lieberharr, Managing Director at Rio Tinto Diamonds, said: “Rio Tinto is extremely proud to partner with the JNA Awards, and we congratulate the organisers for holding an event of the highest calibre for the second year. Our partnership with JNA is founded on a common vision to support innovation and growth in the Asian jewellery industry. The Award honourees and recipients showcased through the 2013 Awards are a great example of what can happen when this vision is realized, and we congratulate them for striving for excellence.”